You have installed Safe Exam Browser (SEB), but it isn't configured yet.
If you are an examinee:
You should have received a SEB configuration file, with the file extension .seb and this icon:
or you may have received a link to configure SEB or to start an exam with SEB.
- Quit SEB using the quit button in the lower right of this screen (or keys ctrl-Q/cmd-Q).
- Open (double click) the SEB configuration file or click the link to configure SEB/start an exam with SEB.
- If you click a link to configure SEB/start an exam, your browser or e-mail client may ask you to confirm opening the link with Safe Exam Browser, you have to allow/confirm this.
- SEB will start and open the configuration file (or the configuration link).
- SEB will either be configured, you can then choose to continue using SEB or quit for now. Otherwise your exam will start directly.
If you want to know more about SEB, you'll find all information on this website:
»About Safe Exam Browser
»Documentation SEB for Windows
»Documentation SEB for macOS